Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dutch train transport = Hot mess.


A few words of advice for those weary travelers don't know any better, when a Dutch train schedule tells you that a trip will take X amount of time, make sure you add another 1 to 5 hours to it. Getting home today from Brussels was a hot tranny mess nightmare. What should've taken 2 hours wound up taking us 4 extra hours and 5 different train changes in a bunch of random cities with names I can't even begin to pronounce. And all the while, I'm trying to breathe out of both my nostrils and pop my ears (I'm getting over a cold) and trying not to karate chop the pair of cackling Dutch banshees sitting two rows away from me.

But other than that, Belgium was wonderful. I'm too beat to elaborate further, but promise to update soon. Also, look out for a guest post by Dave Gartypants!

No comments:

Post a Comment